Froyo… FOR BREAKFAST?! Count me in! This recipe is incredibly versatile, and it tastes like it could be enjoyed on a lounge chair beside a tropical ocean on a warm, summery day.
Best of all, unlike typical frozen yogurt, this recipe is sweetened only with fruit, and is 100% healthy. And, its only 3 INGREDIENTS!
I used coconut yogurt in this recipe, which in my opinion, is even better than a dairy yogurt. The coconut flavor comes through subtly, adding a delightful tropical note to the dish.
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (or any plant-based yogurt)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (most fruits should work)
- 1/4 cup water
- Frozen fruit/granola/coconut flakes (optional, for topping)
- Add yogurt, strawberries, and water to a bleder. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving dish, and place in the freezer for an additional 7-10 minutes (Optional, for added creaminess)
- Add desired toppings. Enjoy!
Let me know if you make this, and tell me how you like it! Tag me on Instagram @cookwithcourt and #cookwithcourt