Sometimes you need something ~extra fresh~. Today was one of those times for me, which is why I created this quick and easy recipe for an Asian-Inspired Slaw Salad.
This vegan bowl had me feeling super fresh for the rest of the day!
If you love this recipe, you’ll also love this Sushi Buddha Bowl! Remember if you try any recipes to comment below or tag me on Instagram @cookwithcourt!
Asian-Inspired Slaw Salad
- 1/2 red pepper (sliced into matchsticks)
- 1 small cucumber (spiralized or sliced into matchsticks)
- 1/2 carrot (grated or sliced into matchsticks)
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1 large handful kale (shredded and massaged)
- 1/2-1 cup quinoa optional
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener like agave)
Add all veggies to a large bowl and toss liberally with dressing. You can either add quinoa to the side or toss in with the dressing. Enjoy!
This would also be great with avocado!