I’ve been on a mission for a while now to stray away from store bought dressings!
Usually store-bought dressings have lots of oil and other additives that aren’t the most healthy things I want to coat my greens and other veggies. Plus, I have loads of other ingredients in my fridge that can easily turn into a dressing!
Here’s a recipe I recently came up with to accompany my Vegan Chickpea & Brown Rice Veggie Burger, which I threw into a bowl with a bunch of greens and other fun veggies.
This dressing is FAB because:
- it’s only 3 ingredients
- it takes (practically) a nanosecond to throw together
- it’s a single serving (which means no jars of leftovers sitting around!)
Hope you enjoy as much as I have! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below or tag me on Instagram @cookwithcourt!
3 Ingredient Tahini-Dijon Dressing
Super simple dressing made from heathy ingredients. Perfect for any bowl!
- 2 tsp tahini
- 1 heaping tbsp unsweetened appleauce
- 1 heaping tsp dijon mustard
- dash salt optional, to taste
- dash garlic powder optional, to taste
Mix ingredients together with a fork or small whisk till thoroughly combined. Use with anything and everything!
This dressing tastes lovely with these Vegan Chickpea & Brown Rice Veggie Burgers!